Views:40 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-06 Origin:Site
The heat dissipation of liquid cold plate is becoming more and more common. For liquid cold plate manufacturers, it is necessary to make an objective judgment on the quality of water cooled cold plate in order to improve the quality of the equipment. Now let the liquid cold plate manufacturer introduce to you how to judge the quality of liquid cooling cold plate.
1. Look at its appearance. Products, just like humans, are the products of character. Clothing reflects your taste and attitude towards life. The appearance of the liquid cooling cold plate is the same. Basic requirements: uniform chamfer, no burrs, comfortable hand feel, roughness should not be greater than 6.3, no oil residue on the surface, no oxidation and discoloration.
2. Look at the material. In the fierce market competition, in order to reduce costs, the substrate of the liquid cold plate is made of non-national standard materials. The substrate of the water-cooled plate is generally aluminum plate, and some are recast from scrap aluminum, which contains impurity sand holes. If it is used on an air-cooled radiator, the risk is small, but if it is used on a water-cooled plate, there will be a risk of leakage and corrosion. For a water cooled cold plate, the use of non-national standard materials can be less than a few hundred to several thousand yuan, which is an important factor why different companies offer different prices in the market. You can check the source of the material and the material report as well as the SGS report to confirm.
3. Look at the details of the product. The material can be the same, but the process is different, but the effect of water cooled cold plate is very different. Listen, this process can start from these aspects.
1) The dimensional accuracy and hole position accuracy are generally about 0.1 mm, and the consistency is good.
2) Chamfering. For manufacturers who strive for perfection, chamfering must be performed on the machine to ensure consistency and consistency, and beautiful appearance.
3) Study the deformation of the core components, especially the flatness of the installation area. Under normal circumstances, within 0.1mm of any 100*100 meter area, high requirements can be 0.02mm. The higher the plate shape, the higher the heat dissipation efficiency. You can put the square on the plane and use the plug to see the size of the gap.
4. Look at the waterway formation process. For the water-cooled plate of the buried copper pipe, the copper pipe and the aluminum plate are connected by the buried pipe process, and then after grinding or flying surface treatment, the entire surface of the liquid cooling cold plate forms a plane. To judge the quality, you can also observe whether the quality is flat, whether the copper tube and the aluminum plate are merged into a plane, whether there are cracks or unevenness will affect the heat dissipation effect. At the same time, if the joint is soldered with tin, the joint may leak for a long time.
5. Look at the packaging and shipping. As the core component of the equipment, liquid cooling cold plate has the characteristics of heavy quality and high cost. In addition to surface protection, high-quality water-cooled panels also pay attention to the protection of the channel. Generally, a special shield is used to protect the channel and prevent foreign objects such as dust from entering the channel. At the same time, for transport packaging, wooden boxes should be used to prevent damage during transport.
6. The most important thing is that the water-cooled plate must not have the risk of leakage or leakage. Each product must be leak tested and can pass the burst pressure test at the same time. For brazing products, due to the large number of welding leaks, the void area may be large, especially in the case of thin walls.