Bonded fin heat sink are suitable for high-power applications. In addition, they provide low thermal resistance. Furthermore, forced air cooling should be considered.
Benefits and characteristics:
- Better aspect ratio than thin fin extrusions
- Rohs compliant and high thermal conductivity epoxy, or soldered fins
- Fins can be as thin as 0.008. "
- Fins can be 2 inches or higher
- The solid mechanical bond between the base and the fins
- Excellent process for large heat sinks.
We have decades of experience in Bonded Fin Heat Sink for many years.