Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-09 Origin: Site
The method of machining the surface of a CNC machined part depends first and foremost on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, should note that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the parts diagram and sometimes may be due to the process.
Therefore, there are also requirements higher than those on the part drawing in some respects. Suppose the machining requirements for certain CNC machined part surfaces are increased because the datum does not overlap. Or, it may also be used as a satisfactory reference and may have higher machining requirements for it.
When the technical requirements of each CNC machining part surface are clarified, then the final machining method to ensure the requirement is determined. Several work steps and the machining method of each work step are required. Therefore, the CNC machining piece processing method should meet the quality of the part, have a good processing economy, and have high production efficiency. Therefore, when choosing a machining method, you should consider the following factors.
1. anyone CNC machining method can obtain the machining accuracy, and surface roughness has a considerable range, but only in a specific narrow range is economical. This range of machining accuracy is Economic machining accuracy. Therefore, in the selection of processing methods, should choose the corresponding, can obtain the economic machining accuracy of the processing method.
2. To consider the nature of CNC machining parts material.
3. To consider the structure, shape, and size of the CNC machining parts.
4. To consider the productivity and financial requirements. When you need a large number of mass production, you should use the advanced high-efficiency process. You can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, reducing the amount of machining labor.
5. To consider the existing equipment situation and technical conditions of the factory or workshop. When you choose the processing method, you should make full use of the existing equipment, exploit the potential of the enterprise, and bring into play the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. However, at the same time, you should also consider the continuous improvement of existing processing methods and equipment, the adoption of new technologies, and the improvement of the process level.